1. Brown sausage in 1/2 Tb of the olive oil in cast iron pan. Set sausage aside when done.
2. Add onion, garlic in pan with other 1/2 Tb olive oil and saute until translucent.
3. Chop sun dried tomatoes and add to pan.
4. Add 3 cups baby spinach to pan and saute until wilted.
5. Add 5 eggs, half and half, oregano in separate bowl and beat til mixed.
6. Put sausage on bottom of pie crust. Add vegetable mixture. Then add cheese in layers. Pour egg mixture over top.
7. Bake, uncovered, at 425 for 10 minutes. Turn down to 325 and bake for 40 minutes more.
Go to full version of