Italian Sausage, Spinach, and Blistered Tomato Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Italian sausages
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) grape tomatoes halved
- 2 clove(s) garlic sliced
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- parmesan cheese for garnish
- rotini or penne
- olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Bring pot of water to boil.
- Add a tablespoon or so of olive oil to a large skillet. Heat at medium hot until hot, then add the grape tomato halves. Cook for two minutes, flip and cook another two minutes. Remove and set off to side.
- Add another splash of olive oil and sear the Italian sausage on all sides. Remove and let cool before slicing.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the sliced garlic until soft and fragrant. Add the diced tomatoes and the sliced sausage and cook for 10-15 minutes. While the sausage is cooking, cook the pasta and drain. Season the tomato sauce with salt and pepper, add 2 heaping handfuls of spinach and top with the drained noodles. Toss until the spinach is slightly wilted. Add the blistered tomatoes to the skillet and toss. Serve with fresh parmesan shavings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vixenrenard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note