So delicious and low-cal
Italian Sausage Soup
- 1 pound(s) Italian Sausage
- 1 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 2 can(s) 14 oz beef broth
- 1 can(s) 14.5 oz Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) carrots sliced
- 1 can(s) 14.5 oz Northern beans with liquid
- 2 small zucchini cubed
- 2 cup(s) spinach packed, rinsed and torn
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- In a stockpot or Dutch oven, brown sausage with garlic. Stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots, and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans with liquid and zucchini. Cover and simmer another 15 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat and add spinach. Replace lid allowing the heat from the soup to cook the spinach leaves. Soup is ready to serve after 5 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese right before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Csandin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note