Italian sausage rigatoni
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Johnsonville mild Italian sausage Grilled and. Coin sliced
- 1 package(s) Rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 clove(s) Garlic end Minced
- 1 Red pepper Chunked and sauted
- 1 jar(s) Pasta sauce
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm, cook pasta according to pkg directions, keep warm. In a large pan place olive oil and garlic, sauté lightly for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp-tender. Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until hot. Add pasta and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mjgarcia1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian sausage rigatoni Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes