Italian Sausage Rigatoni
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Italian mild sausage links
- 1 bottle(s) Classic tomato and basil sauce
- 1 package(s) Rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic Minced
- 1 Lf. Sweet red pepper Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Italian parsley Chopped
- 1. Cook sausage as per package instructions
- 2. Cook pasta as per directions
- 3 in a lf skillet heat olive oil
- 4. Add garlic and sauté for minute; add red peppers and sauté for 3-4 minutes
- 5' Cut sausage into 1/4 inch coin slices, add to skillet. Stir in sauce; heat through.
- 6. Add pasta. Stir in. Add parsley. Add red pepper if desired for more heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 232750 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Sausage Rigatoni Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes