Italian Sausage Pot
Adapted from Quorn vegetarian recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 package(s) spicy Italian sausage (19oz)
- 2 onions finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 red, yellow, or orange bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 can(s) chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans (400g)
- 1 can(s) sweet corn (400g)
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) Apple cider
- 5 ounce(s) beef broth
- 1 bunch(es) parsley finely chopped
- In a large pot, cook sausage pieces in 1 cup of water with oil until boils down and sausage browns with the oil. (Depending on the sausage it may produce excess oil - remove as desired). Add peppers, onions, and garlic and stir fry till softened.
- Add all remaining ingredients, stir, cover, and let cook for 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley. Delicious with a crusty loaf of bread to dip into the stew while you eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CaneCulture and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note