Italian Sausage Pot
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 package(s) spicy Italian sausage (19oz)
- 2 onions finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 red, yellow, or orange bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 can(s) chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans (400g)
- 1 can(s) sweet corn (400g)
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) Apple cider
- 5 ounce(s) beef broth
- 1 bunch(es) parsley finely chopped
- In a large pot, cook sausage pieces in 1 cup of water with oil until boils down and sausage browns with the oil. (Depending on the sausage it may produce excess oil - remove as desired). Add peppers, onions, and garlic and stir fry till softened.
- Add all remaining ingredients, stir, cover, and let cook for 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley. Delicious with a crusty loaf of bread to dip into the stew while you eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CaneCulture and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes