- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces Parkview Mild Italian Sausage, thawed and casings removed
- 1 tablespoon Carlini Vegetable Oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 ribs of celery, diced
- 14 ounces Chef's Cupboard Canned Chicken Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Italian Seasoning
- 12 ounces L'oven Fresh Brown & Serve Rolls, diced
- 2 Goldhen Large Eggs, beaten
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick spray.
In a large sauté pan, brown and crumble Italian sausage over medium-high heat, about 10 minutes.
Remove sausage and set aside, add vegetable oil. Reduce heat to medium; add onion, carrots and celery. Sauté until vegetables are clear and soft.
Add chicken broth and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl to cool.
Add black pepper, salt, and Italian seasoning. Taste, adjust seasoning if necessary.
Toast diced rolls on a baking sheet until crisp, about 10 minutes.
Add rolls, Italian sausage and beaten eggs to the vegetable mixture, stir to combine.
Place 1/2 cup of roll mixture into each muffin tin.
Bake for 30 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean and dressing cups are lightly browned.
Serve with your favorite gravy and enjoy!