Italian Sausage and White Bean Stew
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) sweet Italian chicken sausage about 4 links
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 2 carrots chopped
- 15 ounce(s) can great northern white beans
- 14 ounce(s) chicken broth
- Slice sausages on the diagonal. Cook sausage and garlic in a large sprayed stock pot until browned. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to boil. Cover, lover heat and simmer 10-15 minutes until carrots are tender. Add small amounts of water if needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes