Italian Sausage and White Bean Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) sweet Italian chicken sausage about 4 links
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 2 carrots chopped
- 15 ounce(s) can great northern white beans
- 14 ounce(s) chicken broth
- Slice sausages on the diagonal. Cook sausage and garlic in a large sprayed stock pot until browned. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to boil. Cover, lover heat and simmer 10-15 minutes until carrots are tender. Add small amounts of water if needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note