Italian Sausage and Eggplant Strata
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3.5 pound(s) globe eggplants
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, melted
- 2 pound(s) ground pork
- 3 tablespoon(s) Italian Sausage Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 (28 ounce) can(s) diced tomatoes
- 8 large basil leaves (about 2 tablespoons)
- 4 eggs
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400. Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil and brush a 13x9 inch pan with some of the melted coconut oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarsaralty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Sausage and Eggplant Strata Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles