No need to cook the frozen artichoke hearts–just thaw, and pat dry.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (about 1 lb.), torn
- 1 (9-oz.) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed*
- 1 (2.25-oz.) can sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups large-cut croutons
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini salad peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup refrigerated creamy Asiago-peppercorn or Parmesan-peppercorn dressing
- Cracked black pepper (optional)
- 1. Place lettuce in a 4-qt. bowl. Arrange artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients over lettuce. Top with dressing; gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
- *1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads
Food & Wine