Italian Rice Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 stick(s) oleo
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery diced
- 1 cup(s) rice
- 1 can(s) onion soup
- 1 can(s) beef broth or consommÃ©
- 1 can(s) mushrooms drained
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 can(s) water chestnuts drained
- Brown onion, pepper, and celery in oleo for 10 mins. Combine all other ingredients and bake covered for 40 minutes, then uncovered for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes