Italian Rice Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 stick(s) oleo
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery diced
- 1 cup(s) rice
- 1 can(s) onion soup
- 1 can(s) beef broth or consommÃ©
- 1 can(s) mushrooms drained
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 can(s) water chestnuts drained
- Brown onion, pepper, and celery in oleo for 10 mins. Combine all other ingredients and bake covered for 40 minutes, then uncovered for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note