Loved it. Substituted Asiago cheese with Mozarella and it was ready to roll. Took your advice and rounded it off with garlic bread followed by a thick chocolate milkshake. Had a delightful evening with the family with this easy-to-cook, great tasting, fantastic recipe.
Italian Ravioli Casserole
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 5.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 20.1g
- Carbohydrate: 47g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 848mg
- Calcium: 302mg
- 2 (9-ounce) packages fresh reduced-fat cheese ravioli
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh spinach (about 6 cups)
- 1 (26-ounce) bottle tomato-basil pasta sauce (such as Classico)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Asiago cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook ravioli in boiling water 3 minutes, omitting salt and fat. Stir in spinach until wilted. Drain.
- Combine pasta sauce and pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 cups sauce mixture in the bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Spoon half of the ravioli mixture over sauce. Top with 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon remaining ravioli mixture over cheese. Top with remaining sauce. Cover with foil; bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This