- 2 (9-ounce) packages fresh reduced-fat cheese ravioli
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh spinach (about 6 cups)
- 1 (26-ounce) bottle tomato-basil pasta sauce (such as Classico)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Asiago cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- calories 350
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 10 g
- satfat 5.1 g
- monofat 1.3 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 20.1 g
- carbohydrate 47 g
- fiber 4.4 g
- cholesterol 50 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 848 mg
- calcium 302 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cook ravioli in boiling water 3 minutes, omitting salt and fat. Stir in spinach until wilted. Drain.
Combine pasta sauce and pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 cups sauce mixture in the bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Spoon half of the ravioli mixture over sauce. Top with 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon remaining ravioli mixture over cheese. Top with remaining sauce. Cover with foil; bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with basil.