Italian Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 Pork Loin Chops Thawed
- 1 cup(s) Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup(s) Italian-style Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip pork chops in ranch dressing and then dredge in breadcrumb/cheese mixture.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Tip: Bake on top shelf of oven to achieve more crunch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note