Italian Ranch Parmesan Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- 6 Pork Loin Chops Thawed
- 1 cup(s) Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup(s) Italian-style Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip pork chops in ranch dressing and then dredge in breadcrumb/cheese mixture.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Tip: Bake on top shelf of oven to achieve more crunch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes