Italian Pork Chops
- 4 (6-ounce) center-cut pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- Brown chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain and remove chops from skillet.
- Add tomato sauce and next 7 ingredients to skillet, stirring to combine. Return chops to skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until chops are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes