Italian Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Rotini (preferrably tri-colored)
- 1 can(s) black olives
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bag(s) baby carrots (chopped-will not use them all)
- 1 package(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1 bottle(s) italian dressing
- cheese in chunks
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Cook Pasta, Let cool
- Chop cucumbers, carrots, and tomatoes.
- Add all vegetables to pasta, and cheese (if using it) and pour on Italian dressing
- If you make a larger batch you may need to add more dressing after a day or two as it gets absorbed into the pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads