Italian-Parmesan Oven Fries
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 258
- Fat: 11.7g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 5.4g
- Carbohydrate: 35.6g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 489mg
- Calcium: 95mg
- 1 1/2 pounds medium-size baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or table salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Easy Marinara Sauce (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Rinse potatoes in cold water. Drain and pat dry. Toss together potatoes, oil, Italian seasoning, and salt in a large bowl.
- 2. Place a lightly greased wire rack in a jelly-roll pan. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on wire rack.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 40 to 45 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle warm fries with 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese. Serve with Easy Marinara Sauce, if desired.
- Note: We tested with McCormick Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder.
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes 1/4 cup marinara sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables