- 1 1/2 pounds medium-size baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or table salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Easy Marinara Sauce (optional)
- calories 258
- fat 11.7 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 5.8 g
- polyfat 3.3 g
- protein 5.4 g
- carbohydrate 35.6 g
- fiber 4.3 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 489 mg
- calcium 95 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Rinse potatoes in cold water. Drain and pat dry. Toss together potatoes, oil, Italian seasoning, and salt in a large bowl.
Place a lightly greased wire rack in a jelly-roll pan. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on wire rack.
Bake at 450° for 40 to 45 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle warm fries with 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese. Serve with Easy Marinara Sauce, if desired.
Note: We tested with McCormick Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder.
Note: Nutritional analysis includes 1/4 cup marinara sauce.