Italian Oven Fries
More From Southern Living
Bake: 27 Minutes
- 1 (26-oz.) package frozen extra-crispy French fried potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Marinara sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on 2 lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pans. Bake 15 minutes, placing 1 pan on middle oven rack and other on lower oven rack. Switch pans, and bake 12 to 15 more minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle potatoes with pepper, salt, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder, tossing lightly. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
- Note: We tested with Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Fast Food Fries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers