Italian Meatloaf Sandwich
This great flavor combo also works with leftover roast beef or pot roast.
Yield: Makes 4 sandwiches
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1 (14-oz.) French bread loaf
- 8 (1-inch-thick) cold meatloaf slices
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Cut bread into quarters; cut quarters in half horizontally. Place bread quarters, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Top each bread bottom with 2 meatloaf slices, 2 Tbsp. marinara sauce, and 1/4 cup cheese. Top each bread top with 2 Tbsp. marinara sauce and 1/4 cup cheese; sprinkle evenly with Italian seasoning.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts and meat is thoroughly heated. Top bread bottoms with bread tops, and serve sandwiches immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes