- 1 1/2 pound(s) meat loaf mix or ground beef
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt or powder
- 14.5 ounce(s) can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, mix together meat, eggs, bread crumbs and ketchup.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Press into a 9x5 loaf pan and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 160.
- (Can remove foil for last 10 mins)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cred222 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Meatloaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes