Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Marinara sauce
- 1. Combine bread crumbs and water.
- 2. Stir in eggs, Parmesan, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Add meat; mix well.
- 4. With wet hands, form 20 to 24 small balls.
- 5. Heat oil and cook meatballs until brown, turning regularly, over low to medium heat.
- 6. Place meatballs on paper towels to absorb oil.
- 7. Heat sauce to a boil. Lower to a simmer, add meatballs, and cook, loosely covered, for 30 - 40 minutes.
- 8. Serve with spaghetti.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ruthroland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note