Yield: 6 servings
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (19 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Ground Mild Italian Sausage or Links removed from casing* (*Cut sausage link end to end, about three-quarters of the way through. Flip sausage link over, grasp casing and pull off.)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, KRAFT Grated Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
- 3. Remove sausage from casings.
- 4. Add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
- 5. Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
- 6. Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
- 7. Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes