Italian Meat Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 2 28-ounce can(s) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Brown meat in 4-quart saucepot on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Remove meat; set aside.
- 2. Heat oil in same saucepot on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened.
- 3. Stir in meat, tomatoes and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note