Italian Meat Loaf
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts
- 1 pound(s) ground veal
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 pound(s) ground pork
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 9 slice(s) provolone cheese
- 9 slice(s) salami
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and salami in large bowl.
- Evenly spread meat mixture in a rectangular shape onto a flexible 9x 12 cutting mat.
- Top with cheese and salami.
- Roll one half of meat mixture using flexible mat. Roll other side on top of that.
- Place meat roll in greased baking dish.
- Cook for 1 hour or until desired doneness. 160 degrees recommended for meat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toooom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note