Italian Meat Loaf
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (15-ounce) can Italian-style tomato sauce, divided
- 1 1/4 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Stir together ground beef, 1/2 cup tomato sauce, and next 6 ingredients. Shape into a 9-inch loaf, and place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Stir together remaining tomato sauce and parsley; pour over meat loaf. Bake 5 more minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note