Italian Marinated Chicken
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon canned diced tomatoes , drained
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning , crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
STIR the stock, tomatoes, cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a shallow nonmetallic dish or a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove the chicken from the marinade.
LIGHTLY oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until it's cooked through, turning the chicken over halfway through cooking and brushing often with the marinade. Discard the remaining marinade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes