For variations of this recipe, Italian Steak, see below.
Yield: Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Use to marinate poultry, beef, or lamb.
- Italian Steak: Place 1 (2-pound) flank steak and Italian Marinade in a large freezer bag. Seal; chill 2 hours. (Or freeze up to 6 months; thaw before grilling.) Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Cut into thin slices, and serve immediately.
- Note: Other steak cuts may be used; grilling times will vary.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes