Italian Inspired One Point Plus Value Soup
Weight Watcher One Point Plus Value Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Escarole chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) onions chopped
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach
- 1 cup(s) red pepper (medium) chopped
- 2 cup(s) fennel bulb (one bulb) thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini cubed
- 6 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 28 ounce(s) can diced tomatoes, fire roasted
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh oregano finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil
- Put escarole, garlic, onions, spinach, zucchini, red pepper, fennel bulb, vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, red pepper flakes, thyme and oregano into a large soup pot; stir to combine. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, partly covered, for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in salt, black pepper, parsley and basil. Serve.
- Serving size: about 1 cup
- We used the PointsPlus Tracker to calculate the following additions to an individual 1-cup serving:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese, PointsPlus value: 1
- 2 oz cooked chicken sausage, PointsPlus value: 3
- 2 Tbsp cooked chickpeas, PointsPlus value: .5
- 2 Tbsp cooked orzo, PointsPlus value: .5
- 2 small, store-bought turkey meatballs, PointsPlus value: 2
This recipe is a personal recipe added by zfrogglady1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note