Italian Herb Pork Chops
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1. Mix all ingredients, except pork, in small bowl. Place pork in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove pork from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3. Broil or grill over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note