- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt*
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Cut dough into 24 pieces. Roll each piece into a 12-inch rope. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan mixture.
Place ropes, 1 inch apart, on lightly greased baking sheets. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden. Brush breadsticks with melted butter, and sprinkle with kosher salt. Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.
*Kosher salt has a coarser texture than regular iodized salt. It can be found near other salts in the supermarket. 1 1/2 teaspoons iodized salt may be substituted.