- 2 medium red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into thick wedges
- 1 medium yellow squash, thickly sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 large baby eggplant (about 6 oz.), thickly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
How to Make It
Arrange vegetables in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Add Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove vegetables from Dressing, reserve Dressing. Grill or broil vegetables, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved Dressing, until vegetables are tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Arrange vegetables on serving platter, then sprinkle with parsley.