Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup refrigerated egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 4 ounces Morningstar Farms® Veggie Sausage Links
- 1/4 cup canned sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese or reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1. In medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
2. In small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook bell pepper, broccoli and MORNINGSTAR FARMS Veggie Breakfast Sausage Links over medium heat until vegetables are tender. Remove from skillet. Set aside.
3. In same skillet cook egg mixture over medium-low heat until set. Top with vegetable mixture and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese. Tightly cover. Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes ®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch