Italian Dressing Mix
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic salt, onion powder, sugar, oregano, pepper, thyme, basil, parsley, celery salt and regular salt.
- 2. Store in a tightly sealed container.
- 3. To prepare dressing, whisk together 1/4 cup white vinegar, 2/3 cup canola oil, 2 tablespoons water and 2 tablespoons of the dry mix.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Dressing Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings
More Recipes for Main Dishes