Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) vinegar (any type)
- 1 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) honey or white sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- Comine vinegar, water, and spices. Shake or whisk well. Gradually add in oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Joanna82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings