- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) dry red wine
- 1 can(s) each cannelini and red kidney beans, drained, rinsed (14 oz. each)
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pound(s) Italian Sausage
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) onion, diced
- Salt & red pepper flakes to taste
- Sour cream & springs of fresh basil
- 1/2 pound(s) stick pepperoni, cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 2 can(s) whole tomatoes (28 oz. each)
- Saute sausage in oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. When brown, add onion, pepperoni, and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and saute 1 minute.
- Deglaze with wine and vinegar; reduce until nearly evaporated. Add tomatoes and broth, bring to a simmer, and cook 20 minutes.
- Stir in beans and seasonings, and simmer until heated through, 5 minutes. Serve chili garnished with sour cream and basil sprigs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TracyMogster and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note