Italian Chicken & Vegetable Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken breast cut into 1 /2 inch pieces
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) carrots thinly sliced
- 2 whole(s) zuccini sliced
- (2) 14 ounce(s) diced tomatoes w/basil, garlic, oregano
- (2) 14 ounce(s) chicken broth
- In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over med-high heat. Add chicken; cook until browned. Add onion & carrot; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, tomatoes, & broth; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mmccann141 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Chicken & Vegetable Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews