- 3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 48-oz. cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 20-oz. pkg. frozen Italian vegetables
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 16-oz. pkg. rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- Garnish: shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Place chicken, tomatoes, vegetables and garlic in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours. About 35 minutes before cooking is complete, top stew with uncooked pasta; do not stir. Cover and finish cooking. Pasta will thicken the stew as it cooks. Garnish portions with cheeses.