Italian Chicken Sandwich
Amount per serving
- Calories: 530
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 15%
- Sodium: 920mg
- Calcium: 8%
- 4 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 lb.)
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian or Light Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 loaf Italian bread (about 16 in.), halved lengthwise
- 1. Grill or broil chicken and zucchini, brushing frequently with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 2. Meanwhile, spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil on both sides of bread. Arrange chicken and zucchini on bread. Wrap in aluminum foil and keep warm. To serve, cut into 4 pieces.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.23
- Cost per serving*: $2.06
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Chicken Sandwich Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes