Italian Chicken Paillard
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts pound breasts to 1/8" thick between two sheets parchment or waxed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 whole(s) Lemon peel shaved
- juice from two whole lemons squeezed
- sea salt, to taste ground
- Place chicken breasts on non-reactive platter. Drizzle olive oil on top. Cover first side evenly with fresh rosemary, lemon peel, lemon juice and cracked sea salt. Flip chicken breasts and repeat with remaining ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours. May be made ahead and marinate overnight.
- Heat bbq grill. Grill chicken breasts about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve hot from the grill, with orzo or couscous.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cooks44 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note