Italian chicken and white bean soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Chicken tenders
- 3 stalk(s) Carrots Diced
- 3 stalk(s) Celery Diced
- 1 bulb(s) Onion Diced
- 1 can(s) Diced tomatoes Drained
- 1 can(s) White beans Drained
- 2-3 box(es) Chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) White pepper
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt Or to taste
- Heat oil in large Dutch oven and sauté carrots, celery, and onion with Italian seasoning and salt for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are soft then add garlic and pepper, sauté for 30 seconds more. Add tomatoes, stock, beans and stir. Add chicken and simmer for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours covered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jettedog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian chicken and white bean soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews