Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6-8 piece(s) chicken breasts skinned, boneless
- 1 cup(s) Italian dressing
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1 can(s) med. can, 14-15 oz. crushed tomatoes
- 1 can(s) med. can, 14-15 oz. Ital. tomatoes
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano dried
- Place washed chicken breasts in a 9x13 glass pan. Slice mushrooms and place on top of chicken, along with tomatoes & bay leaves. Mix Italian dressing and onion soup mix & pour over chicken. Sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour at 350, basting frequently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dohamre and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes