Italian Chex Mix
Balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning and garlic powder add bold flavors to a snack mix that will become a family favorite. Make this snack the day before your get-together. Store in smaller airtight containers or snack bags for easier packing or on-the-go snacking. Gluten-free snack mix. From Chex cereal.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Rice ChexÂ® or Corn ChexÂ® cereal
- 1/4 cup(s) salted soy nuts (roasted soybeans)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive or canola oil
- 4 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 5 cup(s) popped 94% fat-free butter-flavor microwave popcorn
- 3 tablespoon(s) shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal and soy nuts.
- 2. In small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring to coat. Stir in popcorn until well mixed.
- 3. Microwave uncovered on High 2 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave 1 minute longer, thoroughly stirring after 30 seconds. Spread on waxed paper to cool. (Cereal will crisp as it cools.) Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note