Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 4 (1-ounce) provolone cheese slices
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce
- Garnish: fresh basil sprigs
- Combine first 9 ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink. Top patties with cheese, and grill 1 more minute or until cheese melts.
- Place muffins on grill, cut sides down, and grill 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Top each muffin bottom with 2 tablespoons pasta sauce, a hamburger patty, and muffin tops. Garnish, if desired, and serve with your favorite potato chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches