- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 4 (1-ounce) provolone cheese slices
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce
- Garnish: fresh basil sprigs
- Combine first 9 ingredients; shape into 4 patties.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink. Top patties with cheese, and grill 1 more minute or until cheese melts.
- Place muffins on grill, cut sides down, and grill 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Top each muffin bottom with 2 tablespoons pasta sauce, a hamburger patty, and muffin tops. Garnish, if desired, and serve with your favorite potato chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note