Italian Bread Salad
Prep: 25 min., Cook: 3 min., Bake: 15 min., Stand: 25 min.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 (8-oz.) package vegetarian
- 4 cups French bread cubes (about 1-inch cubes)
- 1/2 (5.5-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 4 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) container fresh small mozzarella cheese balls, drained and halved
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- Basil Vinaigrette
- 1. Cook strips in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Place bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 4. Toss together strips, bread cubes, spinach, and remaining ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads