- 1 (8-oz.) package vegetarian
- 4 cups French bread cubes (about 1-inch cubes)
- 1/2 (5.5-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 4 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) container fresh small mozzarella cheese balls, drained and halved
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- Basil Vinaigrette
How to Make It
Cook strips in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Place bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes.
Toss together strips, bread cubes, spinach, and remaining ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes.