Italian Bread Dipping Oil
Create your own flavor blend by adding different herbs or spices to the olive oil. This restaurant-style dipping oil is perfect with crusty bread. Prepare as directed, omitting red pepper. Stir 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning or rosemary leaves, crushed, into oil mixture.Recipe from McCormick.
Yield: 4 servings ( Serving Size: 1 tablespoon )
Community Recipe from
- 8 twists of sea salt grinder
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Twist sea salt grinder over a small shallow dish. Add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and red pepper.
- 2. Pour olive oil over spices. Gently swirl dish to moisten spices.
- 3. Serve as a dipping sauce with crusty bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes