Italian Bread Dipping Oil
Create your own flavor blend by adding different herbs or spices to the olive oil. This restaurant-style dipping oil is perfect with crusty bread. Prepare as directed, omitting red pepper. Stir 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning or rosemary leaves, crushed, into oil mixture.Recipe from McCormick.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 twists of sea salt grinder
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Twist sea salt grinder over a small shallow dish. Add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and red pepper.
- 2. Pour olive oil over spices. Gently swirl dish to moisten spices.
- 3. Serve as a dipping sauce with crusty bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note