Bread Machine Recipe: 1 1/2lb loaf. I've adjusted this recipe over the years. It creates a very moist Italian bread which is great for sandwiches, toast, or even dipping Note: bread machine success is all about the exact amount of liquid vs dry. Measure very accurately and never allow salt to come into contact with yeast while adding.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water warm
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil - extra light
- 3 cup(s) bread machine flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) active dry yeast
- Add ingredients as directed by your bread machine manufacturer or as listed in my ingredients list. Note: Salt and yeast should never be put in together.
- Set the machine on basic with a light crust
- Cool bread on wire rack. Crust will be crispy. Place in a plastic bag or container to soften crust.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TLCTimFL and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note