Bread Machine Recipe: 1 1/2lb loaf. I've adjusted this recipe over the years. It creates a very moist Italian bread which is great for sandwiches, toast, or even dipping Note: bread machine success is all about the exact amount of liquid vs dry. Measure very accurately and never allow salt to come into contact with yeast while adding.
- 1 cup(s) water warm
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil - extra light
- 3 cup(s) bread machine flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) active dry yeast
- Add ingredients as directed by your bread machine manufacturer or as listed in my ingredients list. Note: Salt and yeast should never be put in together.
- Set the machine on basic with a light crust
- Cool bread on wire rack. Crust will be crispy. Place in a plastic bag or container to soften crust.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TLCTimFL and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note