Italian Bakeless Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 can(s) 8oz crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 box(es) vanilla wafers
- 1 carton(s) 8oz Cool Whip thawed
- 2 cup(s) sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 jar(s) marachino cherries
- whisk together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. MIx in pineapple with juice and set aside.
- Line the bottom of a small glass baking dish (8x8 7x10) with vanilla wafers. Pour all of the pineapple mixture over vanilla wafers then add another layer of vanilla wafers on top of pineapple mixture. spread cool whip evenly on top of vanilla wafers then sprinkle with coconut. top with cherries then refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beautigredoux and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Bakeless Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts