Italian Baked Chicken & Marinara Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 piece(s) chicken breasts thawed
- 1 bottle(s) Italian dressing
- 1 package(s) angel hair pasta
- 1 can(s) tomato paste
- 2 jar(s) tomato sauce
- 1 clove(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 box(es) bread crumbs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 pinch(s) fresh oregano
- 2 pinch(s) fresh rosemary
- 1. Thaw Chicken & Marinate with Italian Dressing for at least 1 hour before preparation.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 3. Get the breading station ready by setting up the milk (or omit the milk if the chicken is still well saturated with dressing), flour & bread crumbs. Add the salt, pepper, and herbs to the bread crumbs.
- 4. Place the breasts in a baking dish & top with minced garlic. Bake for about 30-45 minutes until the center of the breast is white.
- 5. While the chicken is baking, prepare the sauce and pasta.
- 6. Boil water with some olive oil & salt. Add pasta & obviously cook it till al dente!
- 7. Combine tomato paste & sauce, put on medium heat. You can also add tradition Italian herbs & components to the sauce if you wish; (garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, rosemary, etc..)
- 8. Don't forget about the Chicken!
- 9. Once everything is done, combine all & serve!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note